CONNNECT WITH US >>>  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

 ABOUT US

      
Tuckers Temple Church of God In Christ was founded by the late Superintendent Charles S. Tucker, Sr. and Mother Loraine Inez Tucker in 1968. The church adapted its name in honor of its former Pastor. Nine years before establishing Tuckers Temple Church of God In Christ; the church was formerly known as Hemlock Church of God in Christ. However, once the membership began to outgrow its Hemlock location; with prayerful consideration, the church purchased its current location at 610 N. Seventh St. in Memphis, TN.
Superintendent Tucker began his tenure as Pastor in 1959 and he served in this capacity until his demise in 2005. However, throughout his tenure, some of his many accomplishments were being named “Pastor of the Year”, receiving the Religious Workers Guild Award and more . Superintendent Tucker was also credited as being one of the great pioneers of the Church of God in Christ. To learn more our founder click here.


Successor: Elder Charles S. Tucker, Jr. (Served as Pastor from 2005-2015)
                  Missionary Doris Tucker (First Lady)


Current Leadership: Elder Jeffrey Williams - Pastor (2017- Present)
                                 Missionary Jennifer Williams First Lady



Superintendent Charles S. Tucker, Sr.
Founder 

FULL NAME
EMAIL
PHONE
Submit

© 2018 All Rights Reserved. | Tuckers Temple Church of God In Christ |  610 N. Seventh St., Memphis, TN 38107 | Phone: 901-525-0530.
​​